Information about your first visit to Creature Comforts Veterinary Hospital
We love seeing new clients and patients! Click here to download and complete this form prior to your first visit and bring it in with you. In addition to the new client form, here is some additional information for your first visit.
- Bring previous records with you to your appointment if you have any.
- We do not accept checks as a form of payment on your FIRST visit. After your first visit checks are welcomed as a form of payment. We do require ID if a check is used and local checks only.
- Creature Comforts does not offer any payment plan options. Payment is always due in full at the time services are rendered.
- We accept all major credit cards and Care Credit. Care credit card holder must be present with two forms of ID if this form of payment is used.
- We require a pre-payment of the exam fee for all New Clients. The payment will go towards that patient’s upcoming appointment. The payment will not be refundable if the client cancels the appointment less than 24-hours in advance or does not show up for the scheduled appointment.
Payment is due at the time of your visit. We accept all major credit cards, Scratch pay and Care Credit. Care credit card holder must be present with two forms of ID if this form of payment is used.
Creature Comforts does not offer any payment plan options. Payment is always due in full at the time services are rendered.
We appreciate 24hrs notice on all prescription medication refills so that we may have your medications ready when you arrive.
Late /Missed Appointment Policy
We understand that there are times when you must miss an appointment due to emergencies or obligations for work or family. However, when you do not call to cancel an appointment, you may be preventing another patient from getting much needed treatment. Conversely, the situation may arise where another patient fails to cancel and we are unable to schedule you for a visit, due to a seemingly “full” appointment book. If you need to cancel your appointment, please call the clinic so we can re-schedule you to a new time and open up your appointment time for another client.
To keep appointments running smoothly, please arrive on time for your appointment. If you are 15 or more minutes late, we will try our best to fit you into our schedule, but you may be asked to reschedule your appointment. There also may be a bit of a wait as we are fitting you into our schedule.
Patient Arrival Policy
For your protection, and that of others, all dogs must be on a leash and properly controlled while in the waiting area or exam rooms.
All cats must be presented in an appropriate cat carrier or on a leash.